Although I am far from being considered a makeup expert, artist, what be it, I thought it would be a fun article to post showcasing my minimal amount of makeup that I use to travel with on occasion I wish to look glam. Moreover, also share a few small tips I have picked up during my nomadic journey.
Primarily I play it safe when it comes to makeup and re-buy products that work for me and which I love. For me, higher end makeup products last longer and do the job better than high street makeup. However, I do have a mix of both in my makeup case, as you may be able to see from the picture.
To travel from country to country with makeup, I have to restrict myself and keep it minimal; therefore I tend to use the same product for various motives.
- I like my selection of lipsticks, which I can also apply onto my cheeks for blush.
- A good CC cream sits well onto your skin and will last you all day long! With or without primer, although I prefer to use primer when the temperatures are humid and warm.
- Instead of carrying an array of makeup brushes, I simply take my trusted beauty blender which managed to smooth out my makeup and look natural. Also, it is quicker to clean and less to worry about!
- Moreover, don’t forget the saviour of all beauty products, lip balm! Particularly for those warm days when water is the last your concerns! It is always nice to have soft lips.
- No outfit is complete without a spritz of their favourite perfume, therefore don’t forget to smell good while sipping on sangrias at the beach while watching the sun set.
I hope that my short explanation on my minimal travel makeup was helpful and feel free to share some other tips and tricks that could help me out and try out!
The products shown in the picture:
Official beauty blender,
Collection prime and ready primer
EOS lip balm in coconut milk
MAC eyelash curler
Max Factor X brow gel
Chanel lipstick rouge allure velvet 34
MAC lipstick in the shade Russian red
Christian Dior Ultra addict lipgloss in the shade tiara
Chanel CC cream
La Roche Posay BB cream
YSL babydoll mascara
Rimmel match perfection concealer
MAC superslick liquid eye liner
Chanel Chance perfume
Bare Minerals makeup bag.