A different post from my usual structure. However, I hope you get to know me on a personal level more and enjoy reading my answers. I was nominated by the incredibly talented and fabulous blogger, Emily Guyton-Lange. Check out her blog if you are an avid reader and writer for great tips.
Now let’s carry on with the task ahead, and I hope you enjoy this article!
The rules for the award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Created by: Okoto Enigma
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
Three things about me:
- I only spend money on travel, food, and my pets.
- My goal is to visit every country in the world.
- I am currently in the process of rewriting my first novel. I have always enjoyed writing, especially creatively, since a young girl and with the inspiration that the world has granted me, I want to give back and write many stories which will hopefully interest and inspire many others.
Answers to the five questions:
- If you could learn a new language instantly, what would you choose and why? I would choose to learn French. It’s such a beautiful tone to the ears, and I love France in general. I would love to live there in the future. What book(s) do you reread over and over?
- The only book I have reread is Treasure Island by R.L Stevenson. I was gifted the book by my father when I was around seven, maybe eight years of age, so for me, it was my first classic novel. However, as I grew up I realised that there are so many novels in the world, that once I’ve read it, I decide to move on to the next.
- What’s your favorite comfort food? My favourite comfort food has to be Hawaiian pizza. Nothing better than the first warm bite from the thick slice from your hands.
- Do you plan your blog posts in advance, or write them as the ideas come?Recently, I have been planning and posting my articles and schedule their appearance on my blog. Keeps me organised.
- If you could have any mythical creature as a companion, which would you choose? Definitely a unicorn. I’m a huge horse fanatic, and I own a white pony, the only thing its missing is a horn on its head!
Five questions for my nominees:
- If you had $50,000 to spend on visiting only one country, where would you go and why?
- Which is the best country you have visited so far?
- What inspires you to travel?
- Your best travel tip/hack?
- What other hobbies do you have, besides travel?
My list of nominees, include: